A range of competitive price plans tailored to suit a range of businesses.
Completely transform the performance of your business by being asked powerful questions to unlock the fullest potential in yourself and your business aspirations
Ensure the right people are in the right roles, communicating with the right leads and customers for their personality with deeply insightful Lumina Personality Portraits (at least one included in each full priced subscription)
You will have access to the expertise of a professional Sales Coach who has a deep empathetic ability which guides your work together. Combined with an inquisitive, analytical mind which is able to get the reach the core of what drives you, your people, teams & business.
Inferno12 hours a month
- Designed for Small Businesses, SMEs with Sales or Business Development Teams.
- Includes 3 x Free Lumina Sales Portraits (Worth £130 ea)
- 12 hours a month with me is enough time to check and refresh every aspect of your sales team with increased clarity and confidence including:
- existing strategies
- systems & processes
- conversational techniques to increase closed-won outcomes + reduce the time-to-close techniques
- Mindset guidance to stay positive and inspired no matter the market conditions
Blaze6 hours a month
- For established or new business owners, with 1-5 staff
- Includes 2 x Free Lumina Sales Portraits (Worth £130 ea)
- This package will give enough time to
- health check your strategies
- gain insight into helpful systems & processes
- gain tips for implementation & usage
- work on psychological skills & mindset development to help you overcome any blocks holding you back from success
Spark4 hours a month
- For business owners or private individuals looking for professional sales coaching.
- Includes 1 x Free Lumina Sales Portrait (Worth £130 ea)
- This package offers enough time to cover the basics of:
- forging a solid sales strategy
- introducing you to the systems which will help you succeed
- coaching to help you overcome any blocks holding you back from success
Joe was recommended to me by an associate of mine. He is generous with his time and his efforts. Joe likes to talk but the words he chooses are always carefully thought through and have a purpose.
He places a high level of importance on your own personal character, which allows him to understand more fully than most what drives you as a business leader.
He is a straight talker, whilst being sensitive to the peaks, troughs and challenges experienced by business owners.
If you feel that your business is in need of some strategic direction, then I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Joe.
“We were looking to develop our sales strategy and develop the sales skills amongst our team. My main concern was in finding someone who could support and understand the strategic side of what we were doing and help shape plans for the future. The sales process has been refined and our team have further developed their skills. It’s really useful to get an external perspective.”
I was keen to raise my self-awareness through using the Lumina Spark tool. I feel I have a good level of self-awareness but I’m always open to self-development and after having a few conversations with Joe I recognised a coaching session with him would be both enjoyable and valuable.
The session was enlightening and Joe was able to challenge my thinking around some long-held stories I was telling myself.
Some of the outcomes in the report surprised me, but with Joe’s expert help I was able to look below the presenting rhetoric and think at a deeper level about long-held personal beliefs and the stories I tell myself about me.
My favourite part was how much I felt at ease in Joe’s presence. He has a great skill in building quick rapport and I felt I could trust him very quickly to open up to some deeper thinking.
I have realised that some of the stories I have told myself for many years are indeed just stories, based on comments that are no longer relevant in my world. It feels quite liberating!
For introverts like myself, “sales” is a scary word. It is something with which I have had no prior experience. My career has generally been within technical roles where I am most comfortable, dealing with and solving technical problems.
Starting my own business, I knew I would need to adopt the role of sales. This fact left me feeling very uneasy. Joe helped to demystify the sales process and gave a practical framework to utilise and build on. Since then I worked to get out of my comfort zone, build my sales process and a routine for seeking out and contacting new leads.
Joe once asked me, “Why did you seek out sales coaching? Why didn’t you just go for it and do it anyway?”
My answer to that, “Why repeat the mistakes others have already made when you can simply learn from their experience instead?”